Friday, August 28, 2009

Idle Hands...

Even the jewelry-making-disabled, like myself, can assemble a simple bracelet. And, since my sewing machine has been busy with Zee German, I rummaged through my sadly neglected bead collection to whip up a bracelet for my mom. (Mom, if you're reading this and I haven't given you the bracelet yet, then stop right here!!)


I found the owl charm during an impromptu trip to Hobby Lobby, and it screamed "MOM" to me. So, I picked it up along with $27 worth of other completely unnecessary things.
I really do think my mom will like the bracelet, and it beats grating zucchini and baking loaf after loaf of quick breads (which are not as quick as the name implies). Although, now that my craftiness has been satisified for the weekend I'm back to the kitchen.... :(

No comments: