Monday, August 3, 2009

I swear this is the last bag for awhile...

Before I leave for an 8 day vacation I needed to finish the coolest bag ever:
I saw this t-shirt at the thrift store and almost doubled over from laughing! I loved it, and I knew I had to make a messenger bag out of it. But, I wanted to change it up a little bit, so I re-vamped the design. See those little triangles? PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!
This shirt is actually a washed-out red color. I hate the color in digital pics sometimes..
Here you can see the side pocket I put in (to cover a small stain on the original tee. Shhh!). It will comfortably fit pens, pencils, and maybe a cell phone.
And, I have successfully mastered zipper placement and installation! Look at this awesome inner pocket!
I ended up listing this bag for a bit more than the others because of the extra work that went in to the pockets. Plus, how many mullet bags have you seen recently??? You know this rocks.

1 comment:

biologie said...

Hee hee, that's awesome. Nothing like a great messenger bag to say what a lot of us are thinking! :)

Nice job too! I really like that it has the extra side pocket. See? Stains are sometimes a good thing. :P