Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rocket Man...

Guess who's Kindergartener is going to the moon tomorrow?


My son's class is having a "Going to the Moon" party tomorrow. The teacher sent a sheet home a couple of weeks ago about making a jet pack, and since it seemed like a manly contraption, I put the resident Hottie Handyman in charge of design and execution:

He gets a little carried away sometimes... :)


But then again, so do I. The original design was missing something, so I took a stab at making it more exciting.Take note of the fiery yarn and ribbon straps:


We can't help but show up the generic-instruction-sheet-cereal-box-jetpacks. We are a crafty family, and I wont make apologies for that.
We also have a fantastic sense of humor:

3 comments:

kate said...

LOVE IT!!!! I hope you won't be too offended if I totally rip off this idea for halloween...

Angela said...

Well, considering that I ripped off the idea from the new Quaker Oats billboards, I don't see how I would have the right to be offended.. :)

TwoPrettyLittleSkirts said...

What a cute idea!