Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogging Baloney

I changed my background a little while back to a cutest blog on the block template, but because they are actually JPEGS (as explained to me, after the fact, by someone much more tecnologically savvy than me) it took longer for my page to load. As you can imagine, that annoyed me to no end. So, I decided to go back to a Pyzam template, and that's when the NIGHTMARE began!!

I am totally capable of copying and pasting. But, Blogger decided to punk out and give me an error code EVERYTIME I tried to paste the new code. EVERYTIME!! So, I went to the blogger-help-whatever-forum, and found a "fix" which seemed to work okay except that all of my widgets were deleted. *sigh* deleted.

Of course, I added everything back to the best of my early-onset-senility ability, but I was mad. Really mad. But, I did figure out how to get rid of the ugly orange bar at the top of my blog advertising Pyzam. Yay!

This is what I get for messing with stuff that didn't need messing with. Will I ever learn??

On a positive note, I added some new and interesting ladies to my blog roll (since the old blog roll was deleted. *sigh*).

No comments: